Public may not be aware that HSBC, Lloyds TSB and Barclays Banks fund the War Industry. “Banks are the sole cause of our current worldwide economic problems. They deserve to get hit. RBS, Lloyds TSB and Barclays are next,” FawkesSecurity (one of Anonymous hacker groups) said.
A group that calls itself Izz ad-Din Al Qassam, which has claimed responsibility for recent cyberattacks on at least nine other banks, also took responsibility for the assault on HSBC.
Who ever the real hitman behind this, but according to hacker's warnings - RBS, Lloyds TSB and Barclays Banks are next targets. In a YouTube video the group said it was holding back on its reason for the attack.
- NOT Seen on TV!
- We Are Legion - The Story of the Hacktivists 2012 (Documentary)
- 50,000 Wall Street IT Personnel Accounts leaked by Anonymous
- Anonymous Exposes Massive Leak of U.S. Department of Justice Data
- Anonymous claims to have access to every classified database in the US
- Anonymous targets CISPA Supporters: Facebook, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, U.S. Telecom, TechAmerica
- Anonymous - Largest Attack Ever