Now distributed in over 30 countries, What the BLEEP Do We Know!? has stunned audiences with its revolutionary cinematic blend of dramatic film, documentary, animation and comedy, while serving up a mind-jarring blend of Quantum Physics, spirituality, neurology and evolutionary thought.
This hard-to-describe movie, which combines talking-head documentary footage with a fictional narrative, attempts to explain quantum physics in terms most audiences can understand.
The extent to which it succeeds will largely be the extent to which a viewer grasps the complex theories being addressed in those terms. Does matter exist? Does time flow in one direction?
This documentary is a radical departure from convention. It demands a freedom of view and greatness of thought so far unknown, indeed, not even dreamed of since Copernicus.
It’s a documentary. It’s a story. It’s mind-blowing special effects. This film plunges you into a world where quantum uncertainty is demonstrated – where neurological processes, and perceptual shifts are engaged and lived by its protagonist – where everything is alive, and reality is changed by every thought.
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Dr. Amit Goswami - Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Gregg Braden - The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles & Belief
- Nassim Haramein - Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields
- Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking: The Story of Everything, Time Travel, Aliens.
- The Collective Evolution 2: The Human Experience (Documentary)
- Anonymous Thinking Together - The Awakening of Planetary Consciousness