John Perkins was a prominent member of the top-secret team of 'economic hit men', who used fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, military coups and murder to create the global American empire after World War II. After a long internal struggle between his guilt and the fear of telling the truth, Perkins meets the daughter of an assassinated president and speaks out in front of an angry Latin-American audience.
“The United States spends over $87 billion conducting a war in Iraq while the United Nations estimates that for less than half that amount we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet.” ― John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
“The true terrorists of our world do not meet at the docks at midnight, or scream "Allahu Akbar" before some violent action. The true terrorists of our world wear 5000 dollar suits and work in the highest positions of finance, government and business.” -Peter Joseph
“I’m not only a pacifist, but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless people themselves refuse to go to war.” -Albert Einstein
- A History of False Flag Attacks
- The Money Masters: How Banks Create the World's Money (Documentary)
- New World Order Exposed by John F. Kennedy - April 27, 1961
- Fall of the Republic - Architecture of the New World Order (Documentary)
- Debtocracy International Version (Documentary)
- ICELAND. No news from the Icelandic Revolution?