“We are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.” -Terence McKenna
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” -Plato (427–347 BC)
“We are not taught to be thinkers, but reflectors of our culture. Let's teach our children to be thinkers.” -Jacque Fresco
- The Century of the Self – Rise of the All-Consuming Self & the Influence of the Freud Dynasty
- CAUSE AND EFFECT - The Consequences of What We Take for Granted
- Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (Documentary)
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Expansion of Consciousness. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Psychedelics & Consciousness (Short Documentary)
- What Does School Really Teach Children?
- THINK for yourself. Question Everything!