A new documentary exploring the depths of the current human condition and the emergence of a worldview that is recreating our world from the inside out. Weaving together insights and findings from biology, psychology, network science, systems science, business, culture and media, the film reveals the inner workings of the human experience in the 21st century, urging viewers to step out of the box and challenge their own assumptions about who we really are, and why we do what we do.
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” -Isaac Asimov
'Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview' places evolutionary context to today's escalating social unrest, natural disasters, and economic failures. It illuminates the footsteps of an integrated worldview, penetrating its way through the power of social networks to the forefront of our personal and collective awareness.
A refreshing reality check for all viewers and a clarion call for those who carry the seeds of the emerging worldview.
Scientists and thinkers featured include: Amit Goswami, Neale Donald Walsch, Elisabet Sahtouris, Bruce Lipton, Peter Joseph, Caroline A. Miller, Nicholas Christakis, James Fowler, Michael Laitman, Ervin Laszlo, Dean Radin, Dave Sherman, Annie Leonard, Jairon G. Cuesta, and John St. Augustine.
“The future has already arrived. It's just not evenly distributed yet.” -William Gibson
- SIRIUS - A Documentary That Can End The Need For Fossil Fuels
- Paradise or Oblivion 2012 (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- 2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning (Documentary)
- Dr. Amit Goswami - Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Dr. Bruce Lipton - The Biology of Belief: Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A 'Giant Brain'
- The Science of Energy and Thought. Subconscious Mind Power
- Aaron Swartz - A Fighter Against the Privatization of Knowledge
- 15 year old invents New Method of Diagnosing Cancer
- 13 year old Inventor Cracks Secret of Trees to Collect Solar Power