The documentary went live to the world on April 22nd – You can watch it here!
Note: 100% of the net proceeds that Sirius Disclosure receives from the distribution of Sirius will go into building a free energy lab.
“Sirius” is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer - an Emergency Medicine doctor turned UFO/ New Energy researcher - as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques.
Along the way, Dr. Steven Greer investigates new technology and sheds light on criminal suppression. He accumulates over 100 Government, Military, and Intelligence Community witnesses who testify on record about their first-hand experiences with UFOs and with the cover-up.
In the course of his research Dr. Greer is asked to look at an amazing find: a humanoid specimen, 6 inches long from the Atacama Desert. Not until 2012 was he given permission to take bone samples and DNA from the specimen. At that same time a pre-eminent geneticist, hearing of this find, offered to do DNA testing.
He enlisted an MD from the same university,- world renowned for his work with skeletal anomalies, to view the xrays and CT scans.
Their expertise along with Dr. Greer’s expansive knowledge of the subject bring more questions than answers. Where did this “Atacama Humanoid” come from? Are there others like it? What does it say about the origin of the human species?
While on this odyssey, the audience gains a whole new perspective on technology, human evolution, and clandestine organizations who have manipulated and controlled the public for centuries.
- Former Minister of Defense of Canada reveals 2 Living ETs Working with US Government:
- Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie - Unlimited Free Energy Forever
- 3 Censored TED Talks They Do Not Want You To See
- Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (Documentary)
- Paradise or Oblivion 2012 (Documentary) - The Venus Project
- THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (Documentary)
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Aaron Swartz - A Fighter Against the Privatization of Knowledge