People are not being educated; they're being tested for levels of obedience. School is about memorizing what you are told short term and repeating it. The bulk of how you are graded is by completing daily work. Obedience is, in fact, work force's most important quality in a worker bee.
“The biggest atrocity of all is to indoctrinate our children into a system that does not value their creative expression, nor encourage their unique abilities.” -Benjamin Greene
“School is the advertising agency which makes you believe that you need the society as it is.” -Ivan Illich
“When Students cheat on exams it's because our School System values grades more than Students value learning.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
“The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originality.” -H.L. Mencken
When children start going to school, not only they spend most of their day in the classroom, but they start being conditioned to the 8 to 5 schedule which will be the blueprint of their future.
Let's highlight the main points that the education system is very successful in imprinting on the minds of our children:
- Truth comes from Authority
- Intelligence is the ability to remember and repeat
- Accurate memory and repetition are rewarded
- Non compliance is punished
- Conform: Intellectually and socially
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” -Alvin Toffler
Education should be a process of stimulating and awakening people at the core of their being, thereby enabling them to sense the reality of interconnectedness, to appreciate the infinite potential in each person, in order to unlock and develop the power within to create happiness.
- This Is What Happens When A Kid Leaves Traditional Education
- 15 year old invents New Method of Diagnosing Cancer
- Aaron Swartz - A Fighter Against the Privatization of Knowledge
- The College Conspiracy EXPOSED! (Documentary)
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- THINK for yourself. Question Everything!
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- Owned & Operated - A film about Humanity and the World we've built for Ourselves
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)
- The Intelligent Heart - Institute of HeartMath