A Zeitgeist-inspired documentary, titled 'Owned & Operated'. The film takes a look at the world as it is, and the path we are currently headed down, as well as the world-wide awakening that's begun to take place. The film ends on a cautiously optimistic view of the future, and attempts to show us that the human race is not just a wasted experiment.
“35 million people in the U.S. are hungry or don't know where their next meal is coming from, and 13 million of them are children. If another country were doing this to our children, we'd be at war.” -Jeff Bridges
The film attempts to present these events using the video, audio and written content uploaded to the internet by the collective human consciousness comprised of every individual participant.
This is a not-for-profit project, but we're attempting to use the film as a springboard to bring together other activist minded creative professionals and build a community online that fosters the development of resources needed for individuals to create higher quality awareness minded media projects in the future. The community forum is located here.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality.” -Michael Ellner
“Let's stop fighting over who we believe created the planet and work together against those that choose to destroy it.” -Jack Barker, political activist & blogger
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create the World's Money
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- Fall of the Republic - Architecture of the New World Order (Documentary)
- END The New World Order with Global Non Compliance!
- ETHOS. A Time For Change (Documentary)
- THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take (Documentary)
- Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (Documentary)
- 2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning (Documentary)