You're the one that has to walk through it...
“FREETHINKERS are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking.” ―Leo Tolstoy
“I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables—slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war . . . our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.” —Tyler Durden, FIGHT CLUB, 1999
- THINK for yourself. Question Everything!
- What Does School Really Teach Children?
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- The Corporation (2003) Award-winning Documentary
- The Money Masters (Documentary): How Banks Create the World's Money
- Owned & Operated - A film about Humanity and the World we've built for Ourselves
- The Intelligent Heart - Institute of HeartMath
- WAKE UP! We are all ONE - Change YOURSELF to change the World